Local Farm Girl’s wool fabric is soft with vibrant colors. 132 in all made from 44 base colors with a lighter and darker shade of each to offer a large selection of wool colors!
Her wool is surprisingly soft and perfect for applique, embroidery, doll making and more! It is a very versatile textile for sewing. Easy to sew by hand or on a machine. Andrea came up with this adorable pincushion to highlight the best in her products.
It is my favorite pincushion and I have one at the shop and in my personal sewing room!
Materials – Included in kit
• 4″ x 8″ piece of wool for petals
• 8″ x 8″ piece of wool for pincushion top
• 8″ x 8″ piece of wool for pincushion bottom
• Sewing needles, small and large
• Six-strand floss, one skein
• Embellishment thread, two colors
• 1½” covered button
• ¾” covered button
• 8½” x 11″ piece of freezer paper, shapes printed
• 4″ x 8″ piece of Lite Steam-A-Seam 2®
• 3½ cups of crushed walnut shells
Notions Needed – Not included in kit
• Straight pins
• Sewing machine and thread