Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Noodlehead – Sandhill Bag
Sew this sling style bag to carry your daily necessities or to take for travel. It’s convenient sling design allows for easy access as well as being out of the way when you’re not using it. It is compact yet roomy enough for the essentials. Choose from a front zippered pocket (View A) or a patch pocket (View B), both come in handy for quick access to smaller items. An adjustable strap makes it easy to wear. Perfect for biking or daily use!
Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced Beginner
- 5/8 yard Exterior Fabric
- 5/8 yard Lining Fabric (includes interior pocket)
- 1 ¼ yards (1 ½ if making fabric strap) Fusible Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF101-20”/51 cm-wide)
- (1) 18”/40.6 cm head-to-head handbag zipper*^ for top closure
- (1) 10”/25.4 cm handbag zipper*^ for front pocket closure OR 14mm magnetic snap/size 24 metal spring snap
- 1”-wide d-ring AND 1 ½”-wide strap slider AND 1 ½”-wide swivel snap [25mm d-ring, 38mm strap slider and swivel snap]
- 1 ½ yards of 1 ½”-wide cotton webbing OR ADD ¼ yard to Exterior fabric requirement (1 yd total) for making a fabric strap
* you can substitute by-the-yard zipper tape, you’ll need 1 yard total and three pulls
^ pattern assumes zipper tape width of 1 ¼”, zippers are intentionally longer to allow for ease of construction
6 in stock